We produce several types of research products, including recurring reports, information and date, and special reports on an as needed basis. In working with agencies, companies, and producer/processor organizations, we tailor the reports to the individual needs of the client organization. Reports may include market information, analysis of economic feasibility of processing or manufacturing products, economic impacts of projects, and summaries from primary data collection (surveys).
A bi-annual projection of the economic impacts of agri-industry within the state of Tennessee.
- Market research studies to address information needs for market development in the agricultural and forest products sector.
- Projections of economic impacts of selected agri-industry sectors within the state of Tennessee
- Industry Briefs-One to two page summaries of market information needed by a particular agri-industry sector
- Software and spreadsheet programs to accompany research reports. Research products are generated on an as needed basis.
Who has used our analysis
- Clinch Power Resource and Conservation Development Council
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Sevier County
- Tennessee Department of Agriculture
- Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development
- Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Tennessee Farm Bureau
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Tennessee Wildlife and Resource Agency
- Appalachian REgional Commission
- Bipartisan Policy Center
- Economic Research Service
- USDAForest Ser vice
- Informa Economics
- National Renewable Energy Lab
- Natural Resource Conservation Service
- Southern Legislative Conference
- 25x'25 State Alliance
Agricultural & Resource Economics
308 Morgan Hall
Knoxville, Tennessee 37996-4518